Redskins vs. Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

We lost the game with 3rd string players.

the point im getting at is our first string players looked like there ready to go. and the redskins are better than other teams and not better. football is football, your gonna find fault with any team. after the first and second quarter it dont matter what happen. and we didnt have vince on the feild. Yall dont understand, people are sayin we are gonna be so terrible and our defence and special teams is gonna be horrible because we lost pacman, but them two things shined the most.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What people? The national media? Titans fans?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I didn't get to record the game to watch it closer, but the biggest concern was the run game. But from what me and the pigeons saw from nosebleed section, the Skins were really trying to stop our run. I watched Amano a lot, and I don't think he had a bad game from what I saw.

Although Henry played against the 2nd and 3rd string, it's had to not see his physical gifts. Maybe we'll see him get reps earlier.

LT starting, Griffin at CB....it's early, but that is still worrisome. And where was Hill? Hurt? Troupe? Cortland and King looked good. Harper looked a little slow on one play.

4. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I take it you have never watched espn!!! i take it you have never read a magazine!!! Our own fans say we are horrible too lol.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Count me in on the "I'm a vols fan that's glad we didn't draft meach" group as well

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I watch ESPN, but I don't really care what the professional's say. I like highlight reels.

The Truth is simple: The Titans could be the worst team in the NFL, or the Titans could win the superbowl. Probably fall somewhere in the middle.

NO ONE KNOWS.

Oh well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. It's hard to think our return game will be as good without Pacman, but Finnegan is a good returner in his own right. The defense will hopefully be better, but I'm not overly excited about a performance against the Redskins in preseason. It's all gonna come down to the D-line, so I hope Odom is able to continue at a high level through the season.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im not overly excited either. but people been talkin like we are gonna be a push over.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im just a positive person. And i beleive this team is alot better than most people think and what you think....nuff said.

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

And people are playin hard, since they are tryin to make the team an start.

10. Why didnt you just put all of that into one post??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar