Redskins fan here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Redskins_Fan26, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel's gone under the radar a bit despite the interceptions he's getting, he would be a great pick-up...

Skin's fans are alright, matter of fact, about half of british football fans follow the Skins really...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I live in it, and they are not bad as fans, just fruitlessly hopeful, but what I do love is their natural hate for Dallas. If they go 2-14, and beat Dallas, they think they won the superbowl. Good stuff. Very committed fans. The only thing they need to realize is that they don't have a qb. And until they get one, they are kidding themselves. Campbell still has a chance, but watching them drool over Ramsey, Frerotte, and the old man is almost scary. I admire their unending faith, but sometime reality has got to kick in.

3. ronsweet

ronsweet Guest

thank for the titans coments. I live in the UK but listen on titans radio on sunday nights .is there anyway other way can we win a ball game,funny how games turn around,but titans only lost 2 games by 1 pt to colts and ravens before this run so perhaps it was coming, and we are very lucky to have vince young.
    well done at the saints,big suprise
    regards ron

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i agree whole-heartedly

as i stated in another poster

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/INT/2006/regular

Asante Samuel leads the LEAGUE in INTs..

and he is younger

5. I'd be mad if Snyder went on another spending spree this offseason. You would think he'd have learned by now, our best players have either been here for 3+ years or were drafted. Santana Moss and maybe Shawn Springs have been the only free agents that have had a big impact in their first year here in Washington. The core of our team however, was drafted (Chris Samuels, Jason Campbell, Chris Cooley, Sean Taylor, and if he lives up to the potential I will throw in Carlos Rogers)

We Skins faithful are dedicated fans. If we went 2-14 with 2 wins against Dallas we wouldn't be too thrilled lol but we would rub it in the Cowboys face for quite some time. I love the fact that we've beat them 3 of the last 4 after they stomped us for so long.

I must admit, I did get a little high off of the Patrick Ramsey bong lol but Frerrotte was nothing to drool over he was a 7th round pick. I think Jason Campbell will be a fine QB once he gets the system flowing over in DC.

I'm gonna let Mr. Snyder know that Asante Samuel is more wanted in Washington then Nate Clements. Keep on trucking Titans faithful, I'm glad there is a fanbase out there that us Skins fans can befriend. My hate list goes as such: 1. Cowboys 2. Eagles 3. Giants 4. Buccaneers 5. Seahawks 6. Falcons 7. Bengals (Chad Johnson and bandwagon fans mainly) 8. Jets (fans) 9. Texans (They play in the same state as Dallas lol) 10. Oakland (Don't know why) The rest of the league doesn't bother me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar