Redskins done with RG3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We should trade Mett for him...reunite him with Wright should Mariota not work out :)

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We already dumped an injury prone poor achiever, do not need another.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm sure he played through pain...I was a fan of McNair but did get a little tired of him being hurt...think it was played up too much.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Come on Hammer...back up for back up lol

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really have disrespect for you guys that think McNairs toughness was fake. It wasn't. Guess it's easy to armchair and just think it was made up. Or sadly be like Scarecrow and take shots at dead people, cause thats always easy. Or you can be a total ******* like Dunce and thinking being a professional athlete with felony assault chargers just doesn't matter.

Boston.com / Sports / Football / Patriots / McNair tough man -- to beat

Even when the guy was killed, it was sleeping on a couch in an upright sitting position? Why? Cause that was the only position he could get comfortable in.

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Never said he was faking...but he seemed to get hurt a lot...Did he take that many more hits than the other QBs? He was a great QB for us like I said I was a fan but tired of the always hurt...as far as him being shot sitting up...maybe he should have been home with his wife and family...I have no respect for that

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So everybody that has an affair deserves to be murdered? Really?

Yeah sure I wish he wouldn't get hurt either, but people get hurt. He mostly played through the pain, and dominated even after not practicing during the week. Guy was a warrior.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He use to run over defensive lineman, his injuries seemed legit for the work he put on tape

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Is that what he said?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar