Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Roll

Re all this crap:

Can you please stick to your own dimension, you are driving me to drink. :moon2:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the thing is, he knew what he was saying was going to get ripped, which is why he said "im trying to be a good teammate here"

he knows you dont publicly throw your teammates under the bus, but he did it anyway.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

peyton should have bs'ed 'em and told him it was his fault. Maybe he should have said something like: "hey, we got our butts kicked."

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

A "i wanna sniff peyton's jock strap" peyton fan, or a colts fan who can admit to his faults but understands the impact he has on the team and nfl?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he would make a perfume called "strap o' peyton" if he could.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Maybe wear it on his head...:bonk:

here, you've never seen this.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16388

ahh... he's alright. I think he should change his screen name to StatsMakeMeWet

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You gotta know RollTide makes the wife wear a Peyton mask to bed.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

he has a cd alarm clock that plays Kenny Chesney on wakeup.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

A little proof with that assertion would mean a lot more than puffery and posturing.

Bamaboy you are infamous for tourturing words to suite your own argument. I think the dolts are a lesser team without James, sure. Heck the Titans held them to 14 at home without James. But I did not predict that the dolts would collapse without James. BTW James without a championship is in the same situation as EG as far as HoF is concerned.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

What's the difference between Walter Payton and the Gayton????

Walter Payton could print out this whole thread and set his SB ring on it, well if he was not taken too soon that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar