Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Says the one taking time out of his day to respond. :rolleyes:

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

obviously you had to hear the sarcasm dripping form the announcer in order to understand that it was not meant as a compliment. I will agree that there are some announcers that are pro-colts. It annoys me to hear them go on too, but there are some that wish as much harm to the colts as do you.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sapper, Tide is a Peyton fan. He loves him. Also, detecting sarcasm is not his strong suit.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bipolar..

Ok so the announcer that called an int good for the colts did it with a sarcastic tone. And how does that make him biased toward the colts?

Put this:rolleyes: at the end of the statement and that makes it what?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Manning going for the stats!

Undeated without the services of edge, cory simon and bob sanders..

Wasn't it GoT who once said that manning wouldn't be crap without the great edge james? A potential hall of fame RB leaves the team and the colts are 6-0 and manning leads the nfl in passing rating. Manning has still yet to miss an nfl game and after that incredible hit didn't miss a play. Oh and manning has yet to fumble the football this year!

Yeah i'm sure in the hell glad that selfish SOB isn't on my team! What in the hell do the tennessee titans need with a durable QB who never fumbles and only wins games. To hell with that!

One person who is coddled and gets his @ss kissed every single week by the announcers is jeff fisher. Every week they carry on and on about how he is really an elite coach he is just happens to lose football games. Last week they even quoted neil o'donnell who in an obvious moment of extreme intoxication said that fisher was a better coach than either cowher or parcells. Mister over rated jeff fisher the worlds greatest coach who has heroically lead the titans to 10 wins in 38 games! Bullcrap!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd give anything to have this guy on my team!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R1piy8Zxddw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R1piy8Zxddw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Not that I remember, but keep on making up quotes same as always.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's just it GoT.

You don't remember but i have a great memory. :spud:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh my god!

"We did have some protection problems.
    I give pitsburgh credit with their bliztes and pass rush but we did have some protection problems."

Oh my god that is horrible! He should be skinned alive for such outrageous debauchery. Damn manning!

More proof of the anti-manning mental illness. The simple inclusion of "protection problems" in a sentence is such a big deal to you. The fact that the statemnt was absolutely true(Colts did block like crap) doesn't matter either does it.

The image i have of dan marino late in his career was with helmet off face red as a coke can screaming at this WR or OL for not doing there job. That's acceptable i suppose but the truthful comment manning made is not. A serial killer wouldn't bring out less ire then an nfl QB saying that.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Check out these quotes..

Paraphrased from nfl films video.

"I hate to say this but there is nowhere to run out there. I'm getting killed and I come back to the huddle and my head is just ringing and they end up calling my number again."

"Something has to change my whole body is sore from head to toe."

Now who was the selfish jackass egg sucking dweeb who made those disgusting comments?

Walter payton..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar