Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Campbell was inactive today.

Funny that someone here thinks the Network Announcers are pro-Colts. On our board, everyone ('cept me and a few) are convinced that they are anti-Colts, always have been, and always will be.

Me, I think they are doing their job, albeit poorly at times.

And about the Colts getting the calls....c'mon. They bent him backwards and ripped his helmet off and no flag for roughing.

Freeney got tackled in space SEVERAL times, and what? One holding call maybe?

Sure Jason David got away with punking Moss twice. Moss got away with one of the two headbutts, and a lot went uncalled both ways.

Conspiracy theorists, I see lights in the sky. Go investigate yonder.

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

depends on who is doing the comentary if they are anti colts. but i tell you when you hear any anouncer say "the colts did okay on that play comming out with an interception" you know there is an issue.

but all the calls/none calls aside...Who saw me on tv??? :))

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes I freeze framed it and now have it as my wallpaper....

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Perfectly legal hit. One got Gayton high with his right shoulder pad from the front, another got him from the back and the low Redskin had been tackled and was on the ground behind Gayton. The front hit knocked Gayton over the tackled Redskin. Absoutly nothing at all wrong or close to roughing on that play and only a fan who thinkis that the weenie is a real football player would come close to thinking that there should have been a flag on that play. Just put Gayton in Chesney's favorite skirt from now on sheeze it is football not "pitch and catch"

So how does that feel huh? Dolts OL make a living tackling DEs and you want to compain about your underperforming speed rusher getting handled for the second time in a month. Should be worried about keeping Reagor out of moving vehicles.

That is exactly the way I would play the Weenie, smack him in the chops every single play, and then show the league the way the miniature-colts play D.

CODE BLUE

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hey Muggy, as long as you are being singular go ahead and say BP, SEC, Bipolar, or whatever... They are biased on CBS too. I've noticed when I've watched, which is seldom. They gush and go on about Colts players. Maybe the Colt players are just more interesting.

It's okay. They don't have to be impartial or objective. Hell, if it were up to me I'd put a homer for each club and a hater in the booth. That's entertainment. I do recall immediately after a Redskins score the tone the commentary took was as if they were staring into the Florida sky wondering just what in the hell has happened to the Challenger.

:applause:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

guess it was the left shoulder pad, still perfectly legal.

Loved when Gayton got up that black crap was stuck to his forhead

Similar to a hit Carter put on gannon a few years ago. No flag on that one either.

Oh and thanks for the pics Sec320, way better than my memory.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Calling an int "ok" is bias?

"the colts did okay on that play comming out with an interception"
    -----------------------

Is this the epitome of mental illness or what? A team makes a good play and the announcer says it is good for their team and that's biased?

Are my fellow titan fans that warped? Jealous?

I have an idea; get a damn life!

9. I meant the Skins gonna give him the starting job sooner rather than later in the season...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar