Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahahahaha.

it didn't look like it at first...

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Did you guys see that?

The scoreboard went from 14-13 to 20-14 colts!

The league just gave manning a free 7 points! It's a conspracy and only i know about it. They just want the colts to win because indy is a big market. :grrhee:

That year manning threw for 49 TDs? It was really only 19 the league changed the one to a 4 when nobody was looking.

Now you know!:winker:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They did it again!

Corrupt b@$tards!

The redskins didn't do anything wrong and the scorebord just keeps changing in manning's favor.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

just watch manning throw 3 more td passes. hell, with that running game they have going he won't have to.

yeah, Indy is the third biggest market. Nashville is 4th you know. :thumb:

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Another Colt defender gets away with a hit below the waist on the quarterback... strangely the Skins' didn't on a questionable play earlier

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think it's funny how manning continues to throw. Even inside 5 yards repeatedly the offense goes to pass. Here they score.

Watch them in no huddle pass, pass... next offensive series.

mannings wants to get some stats today.

I'm right about him, and that's okay. There is nothing wrong with what he does.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And a helmet to helmet hit by the Colt defensive end not called....

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

How do you not bench Brunell here? He was awful last week, poor this week and you've got a #1 pick sitting on the sidelines dying for experience....

9. Yep, I'm thinking they're gonna put Campbell in sooner rather than later...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see that RollTides love for Manning and the Colts built up over the downtime that his first post was a full blown orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar