Recent/Upcoming Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I just wanted to start a thread to chart the recent and upcoming visits of the draftees and discuss who we like and what our possibilities might be come draft day.

Well, we know Leinart is visiting today and Young tomorrow.

Maroney is here today.

Addai was here Monday as well, I believe.

Todd Watkins, receiver, BYU is here tomorrow.

AJ Hawk is coming on Friday.

Post more as you know them.

On the receiver end, SDSU's Jeff Webb was in for a visit recently. I know I'm "blurbing" when I write this, but I read he was considered by some to be "the most confident receiver" in the draft. That gives me a funny image. NFLfans has him rated at #13 I think, which is around where Roby was last year. Along with Watkins in for a visit, could we be adding yet another receiver? Could it be the end for Wade, perhaps? Or Calico? Yeah, I know he'll get his "one more chance" so don't jump on that comment all at once.

Where are the guards and tackles?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

why hasent fergeson visited yet?

3. maybe we arent even thinking about getting him, or that might be comming up next week or so

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Roger McIntosh, LB, U of Miami
    Terna Nande, LB, Miami of Ohio
    Donte Whitner, S, U of Ohio

I think Nande and McIntosh could be day two selections. Whitner would be a 2nd round consideration. I hear McIntosh is great when healthy. Anyone see him play?

weird how those schools either have "Miami" or "Ohio" or both

5. Vince young was today, i cant wait to see what he says, or what they say that he thinks about us!

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think both he and Leinart are coming to the realization that in all likelihood their chance to make the most money lies with us. I think we'd both of their first choices outside of the money that comes with being first overall.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

He is a beast if he can stay healty. And he has the size and speed to back it up. Could be a very good MLB.

Ht: 6'2
    Wt: 237
    40: 4.61

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

From the Tennessean article this morning.

"Texas cornerback Cedric Griffin also visited Baptist Sports Park yesterday. Penn State safety Calvin Lowry is scheduled to visit today, followed by Ohio State linebacker A.J. Hawk tomorrow and Memphis running back DeAngelo Williams on Monday. N.C. State defensive end Mario Williams is scheduled to visit soon."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar