Recent history at No. 30 for the Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

If we are looking for a WR, then yes. They nail all of their 1st round WR picks it would appear.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

either they pick great WR's or Manning makes them look good.

im curious to how Marvin Harrison will do without Manning.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Considering Harrison is past his prime i would suspect that he'd be nothing more then a #3 receiver at best for a team. Of course it also depends on the team, a team like the Jags who are hurting for receivers,he could very well line up and be there #2. He'd make a decent slot receiver but he's not the deep threat that he once was,you could see the the decline this past year...

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

All the list proves is that you can get a damn good player late in the first rd and that is exactly why teams like NE, indy and the steelers win every year. They draft good players despite picking late.

I would still rather be picking 25th.

Mind blowing draft trivia dude. Did you know that the first draft in 1936 didn't have a 30th pick? There were only 29 picks in the whole draft. The 30th guy was UDFA dude.

5. Blaize

Blaize Camp Fodder

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually, I'd be less surprised if we draft all kick returners who project as corners or some crap like that. QB's to play TE. DT to play LB. S to play HB

check your realities at the door

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar