Receivers Titans Could Sign

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Ronald Curry got cut from the Raiders

2. Nine

Nine Starter

It's not a popular opinion, but I think we'll be okay with the current crop of WR's.....I'm more concerned about a lack of depth at TE.

I'm convinced that this year's offense will feature TE's more prominently than WR's. Scaife is great, and Hartsock is a solid blocker...but if Ben Troupe can't stay on the field, then there are significant concerns about depth at that position.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's talented, but he torn his Achilles like three times.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

He had potential, but I like this move by the Raiders; let go of the 'couldas' they've been holding onto for the past couple seasons and move forward.
    Nobody point out Mike Williams as contradictory to my theory of shedding 'couldas'. Nor Jerry Porter. I'm just saying, is all.

5. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Guest

Chambers is old, lets keep our young recievers and let them learn this isn't going to be a superbowl year anyway and we already have our veteran in Moulds. jmho

Cadillac will pull out of his slump soon I just feel it!

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

When you say Cadillac, who are you talking about?

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

lol. Chris Chambers, Eric Moulds, and Reggie Williams in that order. :))

8. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Isn't he the guy Raider9075 kept saying was going to be the next Terrell Owens? :rolleyes:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That guy said a lot of people were going to be the next TO, or the next something else.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Why the heck would we want Reggie Williams? The guys is to WRs what Woolfolk is to CBs. I'll take Gage over him right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar