Reasons to be optimistic:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I won't lie, this past Sunday I was getting real impatient with Hasselbeck. I'll give him a 2nd chance tho, but if he losses us another game the way he did on Sunday, I'm calling for Locker to come in.

I don't want to hear about Locker not being ready, he's not Vince Young, he's on his own level, and what about Cam Newton, he's a rookie QB too, and he did pretty good.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Maybe you should have gotten more impatient with our O-line instead of Hass...

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Chris Johnson couldn't move the ball either.

As for the fluke play......Was it lucky? Absolutelt.
    However.....
    (And I don't mean you in particular, EdRomeo....the masses in general...)
    If that had been VY or Locker who flipped it to Britt for the TD, most of the statements on that play would have been how "smart", how "athletic", how "instinctual", or just "how good" he was to make the play.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Munch and Palmer will be waiting for your call.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

You'll probably catch some flack for including VY. But you are correct.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You don't call coaches in Tennessee if you want a QB change, you call Bud.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You keep talking about it until the media picks it up and then you have an actual discussion on your hands. Fans have more power than most think.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt. If things keep going at this rate, we'll be seeing Tebow in Denver and Locker here in TN.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm feeling the same way. The only reason Tebow is being called on in Denver is because the fans got upset. I'm wishful in Hasselbeck but not opposed at all if Locker can give us a better chance to win. It is just logical if you care about winning to try all options until you start winning.

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Locker is more ready than Hasselsuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar