Reasons Griffin is Best Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I seriously can't even phantom how he can still be such a terrible tackler when helmets are now bullet proof. It's not like it can hurt getting hit back now with the technology in shoulder pads and helmets, everything absorbs the shock, so you get hit and it's like nothing ever happened.

I remember in high school we had some lousy equipment freshman year (they reserved the good stuff for varsity) then my sophomore year when I made varsity I got my hands on some great stuff, it changed how I tackled guys. I didn't have to worry about my helmet riding up and my chin strap strangling me anymore.

And in the NFL Griff has access to whatever he wants, look at this thing he wears, it looks like something out of space

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Ok, maybe I didn't clarify. I wanted to point out how he put fans first. But this was a late Sunday night practice. No chance they were watching film at 9-10 at night after a full day of practice plus more practice the next day. This type of fine would be for not being off the streets by curfew. So he is not literally missing Titan time for fans, coaches wouldn't allow that anyway

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

This is about the only way I'll believe Griffin is good in any facet.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

how has this thread made it to 8 pages.....

I thought it would have been laughed to a close at 8 posts...

5. JCBRAVE

Thats probably my fault providing supporting evidence why he terrible.

See, I just made this 1 post longer.

I wish TJ would get a "block thread" feature.

6. Ghost

damn you, you multi-chinned, terrible thread creating turd.

7. JCBRAVE

Umm first of all thats not who I am, you have me confused with someone else, and I made the best threads, and you know it

Im really here for the moolah, we can make this thread 5000 posts with the help of some pigeons and birds with arms.

8. Ghost

That is Scarecrow 's bag.

contact myself or Titans Eternal, if you need some help with the sexual conquest of fat women, midgets, gingers and shootouts with random people at Exxon gas stations in downtown Nashville.

I'm pretty sure Tennessy XO would be the man to speak to for anything relating to substance abuse.

9. JCBRAVE

nickmsmith is the lab rat, he knows about drugs and such

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar