Reason the Titans lost today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I don't blame Munch for going for it, but I wish that we would at least do a hard count sometimes on 4 down to try and draw the D offsides. Also, I think that we should trade a future 6th rounder for Leon Washington. He can run back kicks, punts, play rb or the slot on some 3 downs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The real reason we lost was because Fokou plays too hard for Goodells liking.

If Fokou doesn't knock Alex Smith out of bounds and get the flag they dont score a TD and we dont need Fitz to blow a game the way he loves to do.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

2 reasons we lost:

Reynaud. Gave them 7 points and was mediocre, at best, returning.
    ST coverage did a decent job against thhe Chiefs.

The lack of a running attack. Choose your own reasons why, but if the run worked... Fitz wouldn't have HAD to be the second coming.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We should've went after Leon Washington or even Josh Cribbs.Its clear Reynaud is terrible and if i remember correctly he kept getting us pinned back in our territory yet the coaches still stuck with him this year.When Mariani went down we should've looked at our options instead of giving Reynaud the job.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I just find it dumb as hell to take CJ off the field once we get within the 10. I refuse to believe that Battle, or even Greene for that matter, give us the best chance to put it in the end zone. Loggains acts like CJ isn't strong or tough enough to punch it in.

In the postgame interview CJ was asked directly if he thought that he should be on the field in the red zone and he answered that he should but it's not his call. I hate that Loggains takes him out when we get close. Like it or not he is our most lethal weapon on offense.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Titans lost that game, Chiefs didn't win.

Even with the Titans' Offense being horrible, Chiefs only managed 6 points.

It took a bad PF call to get the Chiefs back in the game.

Chiefs were beaten... Titans screwed themselves.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Reytard will f*ck up once again if given the chance and we all know he will be given the chance. Right now anyone would be better than him, put a cardboard cutout in his place and we'd be better off and might've had a chance to pick up at least another win.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Turner, sorry

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

anyone think we can trade britt for hester or mcluster straight up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar