Real Time Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DegenerateBUM, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Well @Gut, how do you feel? I am pleased for the most part- secondary obviously addressed next year. I love the 1st pick, scratched my head on 2/1 and 2/3. Your thoughts?

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We are certainly building a physical O. I thought next year we would draft RB, but I really can't get too upset---he is a horse no doubt, just takes time to get going down hill.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Later in the draft I really wasn't paying attention, I just drafted every time the Titans made a selection. So if they did make any deals I just accepted them blindly, I know Tennessee traded for the last pick of the draft and so did I. I don't even know what we gave up.

Does something look wrong? Like I drafted too many players?

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Just mentioning so if you really want to be able to compare drafts, you also need to know what extra picks you got or gave up. For example, people who made the Bro ms deal got to pick 8th and got an extra 6th but lost a 3rd this year and our 2nd next year which will have a big impact on next years draft. When we start looking back at these 3 years in, we can get a real comparison.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Are you talking about the Titans draft or my draft?

6. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Ok, so here are the draft results. This is the inaugural Real Time Draft. I would appreciate any suggestions, comments, constructive criticism.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Good work man. Wish I wasn't busy day two. I'm cool with Conklin, but still would have liked VHIII. Next year they better get the best CB!

8. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Thanks. Hopefully next year we can get a few more guys to do a few more rounds. Over time we will really see how everyone would fair if they were deciding who the Titans pick.

Yeah, I went with VHIII as well. We look to be real weak at CB right now. Maybe some of these guys can step up though. We have a lot of guys that can compete and have shown strong flashes. But it would be amazing to have a lockdown corner.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yeah, CB is pretty ugly and I was hoping it would have been addressed. I get the Dodd pick, but I'd have gone CB.

This was a good idea, and kudos to you for putting in the time. I intended to participate day two, but being on Friday evening, there's just better things to do than follow the draft I suppose.

10. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Dodd is a big guy with lots of potential, I'm just scared his injury might linger. JR obviously went for BPA so hopefully the pick pays off. If our corners suck again surely we will address that need next offseason.

It's all good you can draft more players next year, the more data the better!

And There are better things to do on a Fri night, especially in Calgary. I've spent my fair share of time there. You might be the only Tenessee Titans fan there, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar