Ready for BPA???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Starting Offense:

Locker
    CJ/Greene
    Washington
    Wright
    Stevens
    Walker
    Roos
    LeVitre
    Schwenke
    Warmack
    Oher

Starting Defense:

Griffin
    Pollard
    McCourty
    Wilson/ Sensabaugh (NB)
    Ayers (OLB)
    Woodyard (ILB)
    Brown (ILB)
    Morgan (OLB)
    Pitoitua
    Woods
    Casey

This is how our strarting roster looks at the moment. I think we are pretty close to going BPA. I really don't think that Brown and Woodyard are the duo that you need as your starting ILBers. So we still have some work to do their.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

TBH if one of those top QB's is there at 11 I dont see how we can pass on them. Charlie Whitehurst can't have been brought in to be a back-up, he's the new Rusty Smith. We still need a back-up/possible week-5 starter. And if we luck out and Jake stays healthy we can always flip a QB for another high draft pick. QB's are always in high demand.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can honestly see us going QB, OT, DE, NT, OLB, ILB, or CB in the first round... so many different options. I'm starting to want CJ Mosley, really want that elite potential ILB.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. JCBRAVE

No not OT now with Oher. He's got the goods to make a solid RT, we need difference makers with those first 2 picks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I wonder if Teddy's bad pro day will be enough to drop him to us?

6. JCBRAVE

Lets hope so. I would only want us taking a QB if it came down to Bortles, Bridgewater, or Garoppolo.

Im on the fence about Carr, but we could certainly do worse, Im terrified of clipboard Jesus having to step in at any point. And just the fact we're all assuming the back-up QB will have to play is exactly why you consider QB at a 11. We dont yet have our QB situation all figured out.

7. xpmar9x

My bad - didn't mean to put OT in there.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We have Wilson on the roster who was a 4th rnder last yr. we could just role with the 3 QBs we have. Now if we really feel a QB is a franchise guy then I won't argue with taking one early. I think we have done a decent enough job at setting ourselves up to take BPA that spending a high pick on a QB is something that we could do.

But we do need help at ILBer. Usually it isn't too hard to pick up a 2 down thumper type vet.

9. xpmar9x

1st - Bridgewater or Bortles
    2nd - Garoppolo
    4th - McCarron

If any of those QBs are available in the listed round, i'd take them.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

But he was pushed out of Oakland by McCloin and Pryer, thats pretty real bad. Obviously Oakland being the fools they are makes you wonder if Wilson is any good but its a big mystery really.

I'd rather sure up the QB spot, its the most important position after all. Its better to have too many than not enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar