Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reading the coverage: Johnson shines in October

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

Good morning, AFC South. Let's have a look around before we put on our costumes and commence trick-or-treating. I hear you're giving away full-sized Snickers. Very generous. I may revive my Dr. Evil outfit.

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

• The injuries keep coming: Marlin Jackson is done for the year, writes Mike Chappell.
    • Matt Cassel's been sacked a bunch, but Indy's pass rushers expect he'll get rid of the ball in a hurry Sunday night, says Phil Richards.
    • Bob Sanders is ready and able to return, according to Chappell.
    • In a distinguished career, Richard Seymour has never sacked Peyton Manning, Phillip B. Wilson writes.
    • Wilson looks at Matt Cassel's improbable story.
    • Two Manning brothers look back at a botched touchdown in high school, says Chappell.
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

• The GMs of the Titans and Packers are old teammates and long time friends, writes John McClain.
    • Albert Haynesworth will miss Brett Favre when the Titans play the Packers, writes Jim Wyatt.
    • Brandon Jones still thinks about what could have been if he played baseball, says Gary Estwick.
    • Haynesworth makes Phillip B. Wilson's list of five potential MVPs.

More...
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Anyone notice how dull much of the coverage is without any glaring issues or controversies facing the team?

I can live with it. :yes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.