Reading the coverage: Is Houston the next Arizona?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you just haven't been reading/posting long enough evidently. He just totally forgot about the 2003 post season where the division runner-up Titans beat the Ravens in Baltimore... oh yeah, the Titans had a better overall record too. Give it time. You will get used to some of Jesse's remarks...

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What??

Maybe you should read more of Jesse's posts... He usually doesn't know what he's talking about.

edit: I see SecBipolar beat me to this post.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

But he does surprise us from time to time :yes:

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Do you know what you're talking about? This is plainly and simply wrong amigo, check your sources.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No way someone with just 68 posts could understand the sheer absurdity of most of the things written by jesse. He knew what one and done meant, and just said it anyway either cuz he was wrong or just wanted to irritate some real Titans fan

Edit
    I pretty much echoed the statements of some other posters, I hadn't read that far yet

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

True, but he's their biggest weapon. Take that away from anyone and they'll struggle. And they have Steve Slaton now as well, and Matt Schaubb actually looked like a competent quarter back on an occasion last season...they'll prolly surpass .500 this year, but the AFC is no cake walk. The Pats didn't make the playoffs at 11-5 last year, so they're gonna have to shock me to make it to the post season

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol... I was at that game. I have some family in Baltimore and they decided to give my dad and I tickets. I loved watching Ravens fans suffer... a 12-4 @ a 10-6? Not so suiting. Well, the Colts got their payback this year hehehehe... 12-4 @ an 8-8? Now that's just stupid.

I love the way the playoffs work for the most part, but no one from the AFC West should have been in the playoffs. Even though I hate saying this, the Patriots should have been in the playoffs this year. Who cares if you win your division... if you're 8-8 and another team is 11-5 common sense decides that one.

The NFL tried voting against this rule... what the hell happened?

Also, don't forget about the Steelers/Titans divisional game in Nashville... it was classic. Nedney choking and missing a game winning kick, but there was a roughing the kicker call... lolololololol Bill Cowher was so pissed off. Also, I remember Eddie getting knocked out and the Steelers recovering the ball (similar to Ryan Clark vs Willis McGahee this year)... good times.

Jesse, defend yourself!!! Everyone is trashing you right now hahaha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar