Reading the coverage: Is Houston the next Arizona?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, let's see here...

To be the next Arizona, you have to be in a garbage division. Are the Texans in a garbage division? NO... they're in one of the best.

To be the next Arizona, you must have a coach who can actually watch the game he is coaching in. Kubiak has failed to do that several times now... Houston: if your coach can't watch a game he's coaching in, he's probably not the answer... hint, hint.

With all of that said, I still could see a possibility of the Texans having a shot at a wildcard berth within the next two years... that's if, and only if, the Colts begin to slide off the map with the loss of Dungy.

People seem to forget that the Texans started off 0-4 this past season, yet finished 8-8... remind of another team? The '06 Titans? Yep... remember when we started out 0-5 and finished the season 8-8? Of course!

It's just a possibility, not a likely occurance.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, but the Texans had a 'great finish' to put them at 8-8 tying their highest win total ever. They could start out 0-8 or 8-0, and the best they'll do is 8-8.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Ahhh the offseason, when even the Texans are optimistic.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know... I was just saying that it's a possibility. I'll say they go 9-7 next year.

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Very surprised we havent from our friends yet,i thought for sure they would have added their 2 cents in by now...

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Texans will do great things next season.

They have the market to be a big name.

they just have to take Texas away from the Cowboys and stay a contender. If they had our record from last season they would've got 10 times the media attention we did and they would still be the buzz right now going into next season.

Just their little run late last season, had people taking notice.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

didn't they have a similar run in 2007? they need to start winning games when they have implications for both teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

Well like i said, they lack Defense. a 1st round linebacker will help them a lot.

The Offense is ready, the D is half there.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Only thing people noticed about there late run last year was that they still finished 8-8 and have yet found a way to crack that .500 mark....:sad2:

10. jessestylex

and we have yet to crack the one and done since 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar