Reading The Coverage: Colts Not Happy About Losing, Making Up Excuses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Colts complaining about the Ref's? What a freakin joke...

[​IMG]

That's like the Patriot's complaining about video cameras...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The great Peyton Manning should be able to overcome the refs.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So were you as upset when the Seahawks were on the wrong end of a few bad calls? Or do you just look out for your own team?

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yeah, I've got your back on that one. That was such a ridiculous play. Refs standing there looked right at it, and nothing. Plays like that need to be reviewable.

5. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Here is the thing about the Titans....we are usually on the recieving end of bad calls by the refs( Ed "This shirt is at least 4 times too little for me" Houchli) ....so to come and say the refs are in our favors is quite biased...... the colts got beat, yes I know they are the colts and the should always win every game, but GET OVER IT..... you got the most improbable comeback in the history of the NFL and you are still complaining.....but then again they WERE the Texans

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Here's another reality, if you guys dont win on MNF against us you can all but kiss the division goodbye

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I read this post on the coltfreaks message board the other day and I wanted to include it in this thread as an example of just how hard some colts fans are mashing the panic button. The tone of the whole post is kinda amusing. :whoop: It's sorta funny actually.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

That almost sounds like some of our fans, even with a 5-0 record.:ha:

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's going to be a hard crash for a lot of the Colt fans that jumped on the bandwagon when they started winning, and weren't there for the lean years.

Funny, our fan base starting growing the first year in our new stadium with success on the field, but the Colts are opening their new place as they begin the cycle down. :grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Colts are having their way with the Ravens 14-0

Ravens D didnt even show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar