Reading the coverage: Can there be gun control in sports?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Good morning AFC Southies.

Here are morning headlines for your enjoyment.

I'll be at LP Field in a couple hours for Browns-Titans, where I will do my best to keep my eye on the Colts, Texans and Jaguars as well. You'll get semi-Rapid Reactions on those three games, and as much as I can give you from Nashville...Â*

Houston Texans

David Barron contemplates whether there can be gun control in sports.

Fullback Vonta Leach has dreams of the Pro Bowl, according to Meghan Manfull.

Indianapolis Colts

Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis are a top notch one-two punch, says Mike Chappell.

The Colts' five-year streak of division titles could officially end today, writes Chappell.

More on Mathis from Tom James.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Apologies for being late on this one: The Jaguars want the city to spend $148 million on renovations to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, according to David Hunt.

Michael C. Wright takes some questions.

Buffalo's acquisition of Marcus Stroud from Buffalo ranks as one of Jason Cole's top 10 trades.

Tennessee Titans

Four defensive linemen thriving for the Titans were once tossed away by other teams, writes Jim Wyatt.

David Climer and Joe Biddle discuss the Browns-Titans game.

Four ups and four downs from the Tennessean columnists.

A Q&A with Donnie Nickey.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar