Re-watched game focusing on Schwenke and Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I would find the woodhead/sproles type receiving back to pair with them.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We're already in cap hell. There's a good chance we can't keep Verner, Pito, and Pollard, unless cuts are made. I'm assuming Wimbley is a goner. Stewart & CJ should be next to follow. I'd say Stevens also. Verner, Pito, and Pollard have arguably been our best defensive players... we must resign them.

We have a playmaker, his name is Jake Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah sweet dude you bought a Jersey of his when in 2009 or after that season? Owning someones jersey means jack sh*t

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's the best 2014 NFL Free-Agent RBs:

Rashard Mendenall
    Tashard Choice
    Phillip Tanner
    Joique Bell
    Ben Tate
    Donald Brown
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    Dexter McCluster
    Toby Gerhard
    Leon Washinton
    LeGarrett Blount
    Andre Brown
    Darren MCFadden
    Isaac Redman
    Keiland Williams

5. TitansWillWin2

BTW learn to spell a little better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

On the O-line, have you guys noticed when Warmack struggles it's usually when he has to pick up someone. When he's going 1 on 1 against a guy right in front of him he's fine. It's when the guys pull & stunt (or whatever the correct football term is) that he has trouble.

On the RB thing I agree that CJ isn't someone you should pound the ball with. But I want to see now that Greene is healthy how they use them both now. I was surprised that Greene only got the 1 carry in this past game. I could also tell a vast difference in the amount of yardage CJ got with Schwenke in the game. Against one of the better front 7's Cj averaged around 5 ypc.

7. TitansWillWin2

Why so we can under utilize them as well? Joke man, joke!

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Out of that group, if we let CJ go, my top 2 are Tate and Blount.

9. Clark

Last year. A nice new nike version. :) I've always supported the guy. But the contract and production don't add up. If I was biased and thought he was worthless I wouldn't have bought his jersey. But eventually you have to open your eyes and realize he's not going to be the back we paid him to be. He's holding back our team.

10. Clark

Bell and mccluster have upside as a passing down back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar