Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Re-do" Poll- NOW do you want Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 15, 2012.

?

Do you want Peyton NOW?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2012.
Yes- same as before 44 vote(s) 51.8%
No-same as before 21 vote(s) 24.7%
Yes-I changed my mind 18 vote(s) 21.2%
No-I changed my mind 2 vote(s) 2.4%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,580
    Ok. A few things have changed since the prior poll. Mario Williams has signed with buffalo, Peyton has visited, the "deal" is coming into focus and we have had some time to digest the ramifications of having Peyton on board.

Please select the option that summarizes your disposition. Please restrict your comments to the other threads.
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Still no. I can't justify saying that he's worth the time, effort or money. Signing Manning means Locker won't see the field until Manning's contract is up. We took the guy at 8 overall and it would be a waste if he couldn't be re-signed simply because we were chasing a pipe dream.

Plus, our defense is more or less in shambles.

That being said, I have been pretty excited about the perks of having Manning as our QB. I can finally watch NFL Network or Sportscenter and see GOOD, lengthy highlights. Manning would be welcomed by me; however, I just don't agree with the move.
    2 people high five this.
  3. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    No - same as before.

But if he does sign, I'll welcome him as a Titan!
    3 people high five this.
  4. Fishman35 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $98
    It is a done deal. You can bank on it. This is where I am starting to warm up to the idea. Cannot change it. Now with Hutchinson signed, I believe it is going to happen.

Denver's O line stinks out loud, so the neck comes even more into play. The air there is thin, it snows more and earlier. And they have no real offensive weapons. Thomas and Decker? Britt and Williams will smoke them. And McGahee has lost a step or two.

Plug that in with his dad's advice and relationship to Matthew's & Munchak, wife's family in Memphis, and it is almost a no brainer.

Oh yeah, if you think a competitive guy like him does not want to delve a touch of payback to Irsay, you are crazy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Yes. If he is Manning pre-neck there is no downfall to it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I am still no.....don't disagree with your logic on why it WILL happen, but that is not what the poll is asking about.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,240
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I voted no before, and I am sticking with it. Waste of time, waste of money. We have a good QB situation now, we need to start filling bigger needs. DLine and OLine (although it looks like we are addressing that) are the biggest needs right now. I want to build a team, not chase after the left overs of someone else's.

Plus he is old and injured.
    1 people high five this.
  7. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    No..same as before
  8. PassTitansPass Starter

Moolah:
    $124
    No, as before. Mainly because I like how the PSL holders who sit next to me at LP Field never show up. More legroom. I guess that's about to end. F*¢k Manning. Båstard.