Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RBs coach Sherman Smith staying in Seattle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Titans Insider Titans News

Seahawks running backs coach Sherman Smith won’t be joining Mike Munchak’s staff with the Titans.

The Titans were interested in bringing Smith back to Nashville, but Smith is happy in Seattle.

Smith is a former Titans assistant who coached the franchise’s all-time leading rusher, Eddie George. Smith just finished his third season with the Seahawks.

The Titans have an opening at running backs coach after Munchak opted not to renew running backs coach Jim Skipper’s contract after the season.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    No surprise.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    A coach doesnt want to make a lateral move from a playoff team to us? I find that shocking
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Yea is this even worth reporting? We knew he wasn't that dumb.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,020
    I'm just curious to know how hard Sherman laughed at the offer. Like, did he literally roll on the floor laughing? Or did he try to be respectful and keep it to a mild chuckle?
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    I'm sure he politely said hell no
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    I wonder if he actually declined by saying anything. He probably just laughed.
  7. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I liked the " Former Titans Assistant " part. Like Munch would actually think to call anyone else?