RBs coach Sherman Smith staying in Seattle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Seahawks running backs coach Sherman Smith won’t be joining Mike Munchak’s staff with the Titans.

The Titans were interested in bringing Smith back to Nashville, but Smith is happy in Seattle.

Smith is a former Titans assistant who coached the franchise’s all-time leading rusher, Eddie George. Smith just finished his third season with the Seahawks.

The Titans have an opening at running backs coach after Munchak opted not to renew running backs coach Jim Skipper’s contract after the season.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No surprise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A coach doesnt want to make a lateral move from a playoff team to us? I find that shocking

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea is this even worth reporting? We knew he wasn't that dumb.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm just curious to know how hard Sherman laughed at the offer. Like, did he literally roll on the floor laughing? Or did he try to be respectful and keep it to a mild chuckle?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm sure he politely said hell no

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I wonder if he actually declined by saying anything. He probably just laughed.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I liked the " Former Titans Assistant " part. Like Munch would actually think to call anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar