Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RB Shonn Greene visiting Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Really hope its nothing more than 2 years for around 6/7 million. No need to get him long term. Hes a backup
  2. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,349
    Damien always did just fine coming off the bench for us. But I wouldn't be too mad about Nate going. I like the dude, he did what he was asked but I always felt that he was inconsistent for much of the year. Which is really our WR corps problem in general, they all have talent but they need to bring that talent all the time!

That's one of the reasons I really hoped we didn't get Wallace, he disappears way too often. My uncle is a die hard Steelers fan and he said if the Titans were smart they would let him go elsewhere.
    J Falk high fives this.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,028
    He wont be considered "back up". He'll be a split-back.

As it should be.
    J Falk high fives this.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    He'll definitely be considered a backup. Just as Lendale White was.
  5. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Sounds like he is fixing to be a titan and it sounds like we maybe overpaying. Interested to see how much.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    Havnt heard anything involving money. Link? Source?
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,289
    There is no way Greene is splitting with Chris Johnson, he's not that good.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $125,809
    Biggest thing that has killed our D last three years is TOP.
  9. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    The guy on 104.5 that works for yahoo sports, he was interviewed about 20 minutes ago. He said the deal good one for Greene. We shall see he thought it would be done deal later today. I just hope we are not paying him much, I think zach stacy in round 5 could do the samething much cheaper.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    1000 yards in that ridiculous jets o? I think dude can move the chains and push for 2/3 yards on third down tho. He's not super shifty. He's not gonna break a whole bunch a tackles a la Peterson. But he has produced.