RB Nash Held From Practice/Haynesworth Slimmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

The Haynesworth news is really fantastic. He is an incredible talent, and he's still very young. I think he will dominate this year and make the pro bowl if he keeps this attitude and doesn't get hurt.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I always get excited about AH and every year he disappoints. But I'll hop on the band wagon one last time.

The loss of weight should add speed and reduce injuries. I just hope how ever he lost the weight he added strength and range of motion to help prevent injury

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

AH disappointed you last yr? I must have slept through the season

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Good bye, Nash. Welcome Trim Al. Let's get this party started.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

4-12 with little to no pass rush. If you take KVB out of the picture we had nothing. I do not want to start this argument again especially if he comes into camp healthy and gives us 16 games. I like they guy and always root for him he just has disappointed ME as a #1.

There is an older thread that I stated my issues with the guy. Mainly his lack of effort to stay healthy and the injuries IMO have always been due to lack of conditioning.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm with you on that. I'd like to see him show up in shape mentally, then I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

byebye damien nash!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My bad. Sixth pick, fifth round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar