Breaking News RB Jamie Harper Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Have you watched Reynaud play RB? I highly doubt Parmele will be behind Reynaud on the depth chart.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

true. Not like any of them will see hardly any action unless Greene sucks or CJ sucks or is hurt. Am glad to have him around as a homerun returning threat though.

3. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

My co-worker, Jim Wyatt, talked a few minutes ago to running back Jamie Harper, who was released today by the Titans. The addition of veteran Shonn Greene made Harper expendable, and the Titans also believe that newly signed Jalen Parmele will be more versatile than Harper.

Here’s what Harper had to say to Wyatt: “Being a young guy and seeing them bring in Shonn Greene, it let me know he was the big dynamic back they were looking for. They felt like they would be restraining me to have two people fighting for the number two or number three position, so they let me go. Shonn has been in the league and has a lot of good years under his belt. I feel like we bring the same things to the table and there’s no use having the same guy.

“I definitely wish I would have had more chances to carry the ball but when you have a dynamic back like C.J., it’s hard to get everyone carries. I’m not angry and I have no hard feelings.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This Parmele signing is interesting, he often lines up out of the backfield as a blocker, Delanie Walker 2.0?

[​IMG]

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds like a good guy. Loved that front flip in the preseason game... but he was really expendable before we signed Greene. The Greene signing basically sealed his fate though.

Surely he could get another shot as a #3 RB who could be a goal line back.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We should of given him a shot at playing QB before we released him.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dude ran nothing like Greene. Lol Harper wanted to be the fat cj2k.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol That's wrong.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Bout time...dude sucked!!!! Yet another great draft pick by Reinfeldt!!! Glad those days are over!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

never mind, dude can't block to save his life

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar