Breaking News RB Jamie Harper Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Picked up parmele

2. Clark

@glennonsports: #Titans have also signed former Jags RB Jalen Parmele, who visited team last week. #tntitans

3. Clark

And Harper was a bum, dude was a sure waste of a forth. I think everyone was pretty weak on that pick.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I was impressed with Parmele in the final game of the year last year. Very tough, physical runner.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We already signed that Parmele dude that used to be with the Jagrags.

Edit: too late

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Guess Parmele is the replacement. Best of luck to Harper, was never gonna work here.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That was a horrible waste of a 4th rounder. Harper never got it in his head to run north and south. Every time he got the ball you knew he was headed toward the sidelines trying to outrun people to the edge. It never worked.

When I first saw that I was hoping they were making cap room for Abraham. Guess not.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

PS Is it bad that I got excited when I first saw this because the first Harper I thought of was Nick? I wish we could cut him all over again. That's how good that one felt.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. Clark

Take it for what it is, but the team ran the QB option runs out of the pistol. The qbs job was to give the RB the best possible looks or keep it himself... Padded stats when you think about the scheme. I'm not saying he is a bum, just that the scheme helps the stats look better.

Whenever I see a team running the pistol now, I don't truely know how to read the RBs talent for the nfl. Especially when the runs were almost exclusively from that formation.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar