RB help?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That Gunn guy sucks.

5`10 is being generous.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Being short isn't a bad thing for a running back. If he legitimately weighs 210 and runs a 4.34, that is a pretty solid athlete. If he does have the running skills that they make it out like he has (9.7 ypc at any level is impressive), I don't see why he wouldn't be a first day prospect...

Of course there is more to it than that and I would be nervous using a first day pick on someone that probably isn't ready to play in the NFL right away. I can't see any 19 year old being physically ready for the NFL... particularly at running back, but hey, Okoye is 19 and scouts seem to not question that about him so I guess it's possible. At the very least, he should make for an intriguing 2nd day gamble if the supplied information is correct.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There was a certain rb from down under that Rolltide considered a midget.....wonder if there's any relation here? :clown:

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Seriously, I think we should take this guy in the first round. We clearly have a large need at running back and this guy seems like a stud. Thoughts?

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't Jax is doing any complaining about the 5'7" RB they took last year...

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

from what i hear he hasnt played any real competition and didnt blow anyone away..

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

From what I understand, some people have low reading comprehension scores. Just thought I'd say that out loud.

What a silly thread.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Thanks for ruining it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar