RB Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea and Unless someone has hypnotized Harper to start using his size, I dont think thas him.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I agree with what you're saying but Jacobs sucks, it literally looks like he runs in slow motion.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yep.

But we'll still neglect the run. Chris Palmer is an idiot.

love how I got 3 it sucks for knowing this team. lol

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hahah. I think a lot of it is cuz u piss a bunch of people off. I personally find most of it funny. But you are probably right that they will neglect running him.

I don't think Palmer is solely at fault here tho

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Nah Duece, u got three it sucks b/c the way you phrase the things you wanna say. the negative connotation with certain things you say, piss some of the more sensitive (and i'd imagine younger) posters. I'm ok with your style though...I can dig it. I am one to believe though we need to try out another RB just to see what happens.

I said in another thread that i blamed zone blocking. Someone accurately replied to me execution is the problem, which definitely is a big part of it. The interior is slow, and often gets pushed early, so up the middle holes are limited and cutbacks lanes are closed up early.

Still though, i cant believe that 3 players all of a sudden suck, i link execution to play design/style. If players hesitate for just a second on the line, then it could make execution look like a real problem.

As for Harper, its hard to judge. Probably, the better CJ is, ironically the more touches/carries Harper gets. This is due to the fact that when the run game is clicking, CJ has to sub in and out more.

If CJ is stinking, i believe Harpers carries will be limited. But for example, if he does rip a long one in those limited carries, then his role might increase. Also, if we are to develop a nice lead for example, we might see more Harper.

Its very hard to say b/c it really depends on how the game plays out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar