Raymond Gaining Respect with Picks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I just see hime making the practice squad. The guy is 5-9.... I know pac is only 5-10.... but if im a "T.O." sized player I'd take that match up anyday.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Raymond can play well and makes a few picks in the pre-season it wouldn't surprise me to see him make the final roster. Exposing him to the PS means we might lose him to another team needing CB depth. This guy could be a real find.

3. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Like most reserve linebackers, safeties and corners, the key to making the team will probably be how he does on special teams. Doesn't seem like they're far enough along in special teams work to judge people yet. Hope he makes it.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Everybody loves Raymond!

[​IMG]

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"If you want to get someone’s attention, that’s what you need to do, and that’s what he’s done." In one-on-one drills in Tuesday afternoon’s practice, Raymond, a 5-9, 190-pounder took an interception away from fellow MTSU product Tyrone Calico in the end zone, despite giving away six inches in height.

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

I say if he makes the team we make a group of the Raymondology

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

see it just gets old.

There is Reynaldology, original.

Raymondology? has no creativity.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Keon Raymond is "the Ascended One."

9. TM

TM Starter

I think Fuller plays strickly nickle corner. It's also much more like that we can find a safety on the waiver wire than a CB.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, our own "Rey"-"Ray".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar