Ravens will steal spot if…...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We can beat anyone on the schedule besides Denver.

Not that we will. But we can.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know we can but we sure did make the oakland game tougher than it should have been. Amish Rifle came through for us. I know there is no style points in the NFL but that was damn close for qb making his 2nd career start.

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Bottom line is... if we lose more than the Denver game, we're toast.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Actually there is a pretty realistic scenario for us to make playoffs by just winning the final 3 games.

Not that finishing 8-8 and sneaking in would be any type of major accomplishment, but still.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I just find it hard to think that we will make the playoffs if we lose tomorrow and going to denver next week. I know it is possible but still a very hard mindset to get in to

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

F*** the Ravens! And that's all I have to say about that.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

It is my opinion and mine only, that you have our numbers backwards. I think we're looking at 7-9 not 9-7. My heart agrees with you but my money says there's going to be a different outcome. The next three games, my money is not on the Titans.
    Again, IMO, we have some coaching problems that won't get fixed overnight. The Titans look great on paper, minus injuries, but bad on the field.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I actually think we can beat Denver.

Not saying that we will, but I believe that we can.

We've got the talent too. It's gonna take great playcalling as well though. And our players stepping up.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

If ONLY we beat the Jags, only.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We might as well be as positive as possible as fans heading into tomorrow. If we can get a win, we're one game closer to making playoffs. We can't look ahead to Denver just yet. And we have to remember, we had Indy on the ropes and Indy has alreay beaten Denver.

We also nearly beat the Seahawks.

One game at a time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar