Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Ok Jeff Fisher's #1 fan.

It makes me smile knowing Jeff Fisher was watching today.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We were already like Rodney Dangerfield with Fisher so it won't get any better with our rookie coach.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

You're proving my point. You want to prove why VY or CJ is this or that because they are the hype guys fans like you love. You're not worried about Nate Washington or the other team guys.

4. TheSureThing

Eddie George had tons of games like this one. Just sayin..

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Me too, I'm sure he was happy that a guy that coached under him for 14 years does well. Same with Schwartz, don't be stupid.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're right, I didn't see TheFAKE Thing telling people to leave Bironis alone when he shanked.

7. TheSureThing

I bet hes mad at CJ too. He probably hates it when players don't play up to their contracts just like Hoffa does.

But he loves Nate Washington though.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

2-0 Buffalo...... wow.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes, players have bad games. And this is TWO consecutive bad games for CJ. So, the fact of the matter is CJ has completely sucked this entire season so far. When he plays well I will give him his due credit. But I will never forgive him for the holdout and handicapping the team (like it or not, Deuce was right about that).

I agree that CJ has been hands down better than Ringer in years past. But all I have to base the NOW on is this season. And this season CJ has been outshined (outshone?) by his backups in both games.

I don't think he should be cut. But I don't think he needs to be getting 20+ carries a game automatically just because he has the biggest contract. Let him work back in gradually until he gets his legs back under him. Like Hoffa said, we won IN SPITE OF Chris Johnson today. If the defense hadn't been lights out and/or the pass game wasn't firing on all cylinders we would've lost that game.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

CJ will have some monster games and he makes the Titans better. He seemed to handle the boos well so props for that. Let's see what he says about it in the media room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar