Ravens Pollard: NFL will become extinct

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It is hard to take a player, who may be one of the dirtiest in the league, seriously when he is speaking about this.

Pollard should shut his mouth and continue being a scum bag.

wg53, "it sucks" this post if you like men.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I understand they're wanting the player's safety, but the NFL is slowly becoming the powder puff league though. It's one of the reasons people watch it. What's hockey without the fights? What's nascar without the bumping and wrecks? It's the excitement along with the sports tradition. I'm sure the NFL will still be around though, too much money is involved in it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He should continue being a scum bag? LOL

I think he's got a point. Goodell is killing football.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have no faith that a low life like him would change. All that I ask is he not speak.

I think the change is inevitable. With all the concussions, lawsuits, and early deaths coming along it is hard to blame the league. Really Goodell is not the bad guy, just the guy who happens to be in charge during all this mess.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Totally stupid comments. As long as they are paying people millions of dollars to play the sport, people will line up to do it. Doesn't make it right necessarily, but to say that a sport that is at an all-time high in popularity is in danger of going extinct is foolish.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In reference to the bounty program....

“Who cares if he did say he was going to give somebody $10,000? Who cares? it’s out of his pocket. He didn’t take it from the team’s money. He didn’t take it from somebody else’s money. It was his pocket.”

Clueless. I don't like calling people retarded, but he is really close. Like I said, he should keep his mouth shut, and let people who can carry out a conversation talk to the big guys.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

How is Goodell killing football? He has taken the NFL to a level of popularity that was unthinkable 15 or 20 years ago. The product on the field is more exciting than ever. All that's is gone is a few big hits. That's it.

I just don't understand the Goodell critics. The guy has been a gigantic success in his role as commish.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tell that to boxing.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Pollard is right, give it 10 years and the NFL fad will be over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar