Ravens O will not cut it in playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

you should have watched it closer.............he was terrible. the stats dont tell how bad it was. His last drive got him 50% of his yds..........and he was 18 for 30 prior to that drive..............DMase got him 30 on a play he should have been flagged for.................and Jefferson did drop three not one not two but three INT's for Mac.............he was BAD

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah, the announcers kept talking about how it was good no-call, and three different views showed him throw the DB down with his left hand.

On a related note, Gumble and Collinsworth shouldn't be allowed to announce pop warner football, much less primetime NFL games.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I need the NFL Network.

4. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Everybody needs to quit dogging Steve. Yeah his career is nearing its end and his skills have been diminishing for the last couple of years. However, he took a team that didn't make the playoffs last year, and now with Mac they are probably going to win their division and maybe get a first round bye depending on how things go from here. I am happy where we are with Vince starting, but I think its hard to say and its hard to say anything about how bad McNair is when you look at who our starter was the first 3 games this year.

5. Mcnair has been playing, well, average this year, not terrible, O.K stats, he's had good games and bad games but as bipolar said, score more points than the other team and you win...

But I am pretty sure that Mac and the ratbirds will not win the super bowl this year...

6. Nash

Nash Starter

Maybe it was the rain, and maybe the Ravens O-line is getting old, but what I saw was a pretty unimaginitive offense, with a lot of hook routes... one huge difference between Young and Mac is that Young throws to the spot he expects his receiver to be, while Mac waits for the receiver to break open...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Ravens just prove how you can win a lot of games if you don't have turnovers and hang around. The trouble is that offense is really bad, and they don't play catch up well, except of course against us. I would certainly take the potential of the Titans for the next 3 years verus the Ravens.

8. MacNine

MacNine Starter

The Ravens have not won a road game in almost 2 years. They never came from behind to win.

This year with McNair on the team, they have won more road games than they have in a couple of years, he has played a part in a couple of come from behind victories, they are off to their best start and you guys still want to demean the guy. Where was Jamal Lewis?

The last 5 weeks, he's had a 96 QB rating and 5TDs. Last week, he got hit on the elbow. In fact the elbow was swollen last night. Its funny that for 5 weeks, there has not been one thread about McNair sucks. Ravens lose a game and they pop up.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

They got a much better QB than they had for only a buttload of cash and a 4th round pic.

However, they missed out on even trying to get some of the other better (Brees, Harrington (yes, i said it)) QBs on the market...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so do I...

As for the Ravens offense not going to cut it in the playoffs, just look at the 2000 season. They were probably a worse offense then they are now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar