Ravens, Jags and Colts fans saying we got lucky on a blown call.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

Good teams make their own luck.

Show me a team that doesn't get a lucky break here and there, and I'll show you a 6-10 team.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

When it comes to Ravens/Titans games, the winning team is just happy they won. That's how I feel. We won, and couldn't care less how. Btw, every team has won a game that they may not have won if a particular call was or wasn't made by an official. Stop crying!

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Losers complain about bad calls. I'm sure the Ravens have never been assisted by a bad call that helped them win.

Same thing I said about the much more egregious call on Cutler's fumble, Chargers still had chances to stop them (believe it was 3rd and 10) and they not only scored 2 plays later but got the 2 pt conversion. A penalty can't just flat out decide a game. Yea they can help but in the end it's about execution. If you don't execute when it matters you lose.

4. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

2 of those teams lost to us already. The other will in 3 weeks. Haters is all.

5. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Bad call or not, at the end of the day were 5-0 and the point is people are human, and even though i dont agree that it was a blown call i will say that the game is jugded by real people and people make mistakes. So tough it up hit hard and like one of the people up top said they still had time to hold us off, but no at the end of the day Kerry Collins gets the last laugh. Suck it up Jags, Colts and defend your trash talk on the field.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Murdermore Ratbirds were actually given a MNF game against the Titans because the refs stole a Titan TD when killer Ray was too damn lazy to bother to get his stabbing arse across the LoS. Refs took a Titan TD off the board and allowed the Ratbird 5 mins rest. Of course the ensuing McNair sneak was not so much a suprise a second time. freaking cheating chitbird b'tards.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ravens fans like to live in the past,be it the last few hours or all the way back to 2000.

Note how no Ravens fans showed up to eat crow. Don't be offended,it's because crow is like chicken to them.They don't understand the concept.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think that was Boulware.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

It going to feel strange rooting for the Ravens win this coming Sunday

• High Five High Five x 1

#90 Camp Fodder

How about the one in the 1 Quarter where they called Hope for unsportsmanlike conduct when they both hit one another in the helmet? That was terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar