Ravens fans must be scratching their heads

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you serious? A team is going to trade for a 35 year old guy who has a career threatening neck injury?

FYI the Jets defense sucks about as bad as their QB..

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Flacco got harrassed and mauled by the Bolts Defense. Flacco isn't elite but he's mostly reliable and will do enough to win.

I think if I was a Ravens fan I'd be more concerned about their defense. They've been hot and cold all season. Looked better without Ray Lewis to be honest.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

scratching my head is the last thing I"m doing but I can't write that on a public forum ;)

bi polar team this year for sure. Go niners. I am happy with another trip to the playoffs but they had a chance for the #1 seed and din't show up. Having said that, yesterday was wacky for many teams that needed a win. Ton of underdog wins.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least they're set to be in the playoffs. :(

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe we should scratch our heads about the Chargers that look like a SB contender once in a while but have less consistency than any team in the NFL. They give their fans a glimpse of what they could be every now and then just to really piss them off the next couple of games.

As usual on these forums we all tend to put too much emphasis on one game anyway. Even the Colts beating us was not that unpredictable. Teams that lose all those games usually step up and hammer some poor team once or twice in the year and totally play out of character. It is the nature of the NFL. Any team can beat any other team on any given day and sometimes one team has a bad game and another has a good game. With that said the Ravens could turn around and beat a team like the Steelers or Pats and the Chargers probably will get back to getting beat by teams they have no business losing to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

No more than the Titan fans are scratching their heads after losing to a 0-13 Colts team and to the Jags.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Aw man, so that really happened? I passed out drunk as hell last night.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Every Raven fan knows deep down inside that both Steelers wins this season are for naught and that Pittsburgh will down them when it counts - in the postseason.
    I hate them both.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ratbird fans are too busy scratching their STDs than their skulls, except for the ones with skull based STDs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar