Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ravens cut Huff and Spears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Oct 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Hilarious to think all those analysts were saying the Ravens were upgrading at FS. I thought Spears would actually do something, guess not.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    We should sign both of them!!!!!

:troll:
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,923
    Yea, I remember hearing some idiots say that the Ravens would be even better with all the upgrades they made.

The only actual upgrade they made was Dumervil, and has he even done anything?
  4. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $629
    Huff has been awful and he was the one that allowed that 44 yd. KO return in Pitt on their game winning FG drive. Spears has been pretty good, they're just loaded with DL/DE's. I guess it also means Cody is healthy. Someone may pick Spears up or they could bring him back.

Dumervil has been solid and if nothing else, he occupies blockers and lets Suggs do his thing.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,923

How are the fans reacting to finally realizing that Joe Flacco is mediocre and not even worth 1/3 of his contract?

I LOVE THAT CONTRACT. Please keep him there forever.
    cdubbs2121 and The Hammer high five this.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    In fairness Ed Reed is not doing much in Houston
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,923

That wasn't the point though...

They lost like 8 starters from their Super Bowl team, so anyone who picked them to make it back to the playoffs is simply stupid. I said they'd be 8-8 at best. I think I predicted 6-10 for them.

Ray Lewis
    Ed Reed
    Matt Birk
    Bernard Pollard
    Anquan Boldin
    Paul Kruger
    Dannelle Ellerbe
    Cary Williams

I feel like there's someone else missing too. They lost Pitta for the year too.

Flacco owes Boldin about half that contract because in reality Boldin got them to that Super Bowl, not Flacco. He threw up some prayers and Boldin always found a way to come down with them. Oh, and he should also pay Raheem Moore from the Broncos for blowing a prevent coverage. What a bum.

Go work at McDonalds and discover who took your McNuggets you unibrow, handlebar pedostache douchebag.

RAVENS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    JCBRAVE, titan520, Psychop1 and 2 others high five this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    I may have to change my pick this week to the Browns
  9. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $629
    Ravens will roll Believeland; Flacco has never lost to that team and they won't do it coming off a bye. I loaded up. If I'm wrong, I'll pay but I don't think I'm wrong.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Browns are a lot better this year. And the Ravens have slipped. If it is going to happen it would be now.