Ravens Believe McNair Missing Ingredient

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Many of the Baltimore Ravens players feel Steve McNair gives them what they have been missing by adding more production at the quarterback position. "He’s got all the experience you need," Ravens TE Todd Heap said. "He’s done a lot of things. He’s a guy you can bounce a lot of questions off of. He’s a guy you can pull things from and gain knowledge from especially." Former Titans WR Derrick Mason is hopeful he and McNair can pick up where they left off. "We should pick up right where we left off, once he gets in here and learns the offense and gets comfortable with the system," Mason said. Even current QB Kyle Boller plans to learn as much as he can from McNair. "I would use Steve as much as I can to take things from him. He’s been in the league for 11 years. It would be silly for me not to use to my advantage,' Boller said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the Ravens be quothing wrong.

3. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

It seems that the Ravens have begun to believe what the national media has been saying...
    Are they really that much better than the team the Titans thrashed last year
    just because they now have the QB that thrashed them, then went on to lead us to 3 more wins in the season?

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

"Muhaha, we now have the secret ingredient!!!!"

Unfortunately for the Ravens, adding McNair to a crappy mix equals.........a crappy mix.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

quothing... keep it up Gunnyman!:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar