Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rating the pass defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TM, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Take note.....

The bear got that nickname because he actually wrestled a bear! And kicked the bear's behind!. A real man's man not like the sissy boy defensive coordinator of ours.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    MbSGWB = sissy boy = dehr Schwartzie = Schwartz = something we can agree on.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    I'm not black and vegemite isn't yellow, nor does it come in a yellow and blue bag.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Dang. Gut made him revamp his avatar and lose his website based signiture graphic. Where have I been? I haven't read these past few posts put it smells like someone got owned.
    [IMG]
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Can't argue with that. Is that what Gut is saying?
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Yes SEC....

It was gut's awesome debate skills that drove me mad to make some changes. I couldn't find a little portly black dude eating fish n chips so i resorted to something else.

My new avatar is simply cooler than the old one and i got tired of looking at an outdated 32 cent stamp. You guys should be kissing my butt for providing you free wisdom from The Bear.

Hey i'm a radical guy i'll change my avatar and sig about once a year not like some people who change theirs 20 time a week.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    good to see you're sticking your old fashion ways.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.