Rating the pass defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TM, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oddly enough, if you'd asked me to guess without looking, I would have said he was eating something out of a can too... Then I looked and it looks like chips...

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Potato chips?

Then it's not gunny eating vegemite?

Can we be sure that those are chips and not those potato sticks?

Are they the dehydrated kind(pringles) or regular?

Hey i thought it was a can and the most likely thing you might be eating out of a can is pork n beans. Oh well. Gut's not saying. Doesn't want to spill the beans?

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

we've gone from talking about pacman to beans n chips :ha:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

spin... spin... spin

5. Good ol fish n chips, having it right now......................

IMO from Guts avator, its something from a can, as you can see, he's spooning the food item out.

Anyway...

6. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I saw the subject thread, the number of pages and thought 'here we go, Brian and Woolfolks Uncle must be going at it again'
    how wrong can you be!
    I think Fisher has one more season to win back the doubters.. but I get the feeling I came into this one too late..

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I love fish and chips...

Fried fish fillet and french fries is pretty good too. :ha:

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

tide...

I agree to disagree and end this debate which we've beaten many times over into the ground! Thanks for debating...there isn't too much else to talk about til Camp opens or unless the front office does something. Hopefully, Fisher will get this ship righted and we'll be winning some Super Bowls soon with VY at the helm! If he doesn't, he won't be here much longer.

Now for the REAL interest of this post...

My avatar is NOT eating beans...YUCK!

Fish and chips = awesome...especially if you're in Alaska and get fresh halibut fish and chips...AWESOME!

Potato Chips are what he's eating.

Glad you like the avatar!:)

Do you live in 'bama or go to 'bama or you just like 'bama? Do you think the Titans will bring in another QB or will Billy Bean be the man this season?

Gut

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gut....

I live in columbia tn which is 40 miles south of nashville but only 40 miles north of the bama line. You do see quite a few bama fans in this area.

I like the colors, the history and the bear is the best coach ever! Of course he did have a couple of hall of fame QBs so maybe not.:ha:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:grrr: :grrr: bama fans:grrr: :grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar