Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 10, 2014.
Take your message of love and tolerance somewhere elae brony
Naw, Intolerance is my forte, I don't like people as a whole. Still gonna tell your mom, though.
Leave it to you to stick up for a rapist.
Weird how Lewan was sticking up for his raper friend and now you're sticking up for yours....
Great analysis. Send ESPN your resume now.
i am alright with the first pick but i would of rated it higher had we been able to trade back with cleveland and get extra picks
1. I think we're all in agreement that we don't like the guy but the player is pretty impressive. Wasn't an immediate need but he can anchor our line for the next decade starting next season. I'm sure the Titans did their due diligence on this case as well since we've been burned by character flawed players in the past.
2. Loved the Sankey pick. Probably my favorite RB in the class and we were able to get a 4th round pick as well. It's easy to say, "oh we could've waited longer" but no one knows what our draft board looked like. Titans could've only liked a handful of guys and wanted to go ahead and get their top one.
4. Haven't watched a lot of Jones yet but from my understanding he's a great value pick. Questionable motor but when he's on he's a very good NT. So I guess we'll see.
4. Huff, I don't know anything about this guy. I've read mixed reviews so I'll just stay out of this one.
5. I'm a really big fan of Williamson. Yes it is another LB on the team but we really need an ILB that does well against the run, I see him getting some early playing time this season.
6. Mettenberger is a project pick for Whiz with some upside, with the QBs we have it's hard to complain about adding another.
Gave the draft a B.
I'll take the B minus for this one.
The Lewan pick is the make or breaker for me as to whether this grade goes up or down over time. I still feel that on the day we panicked when better choices IMO were available in areas of need but should he be the new Roos or at very least a far more serviceable Stewart then you can't really odds it. If we felt he was BPA then....
...and is Mum is still hot albeit she's younger than I am ....
Sankey is a three down back but more Ray Rice-ish than CJ2K so thats not bad.
The pick I really like is Williamson. He could be the one that turns out to be the diamond from this crew.
Mettenhead as a serviceable back-up for the next five or six years is well worth a 6 and 7 coupled providing he cleans up his act.
I'm not really sure where the questionable motor stuff comes from on Jones.
I followed the guy his whole career in college and heard nothing about his great work ethic on and off the field, his toughness, and his non-stop motor.