Ratbirds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I hate the team, I hate the city, I hate the fans, I hate the coach, I hate the uniforms. OK, feel better.:D

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha, me too. We all hate the Ravens, thats why I'm cheering for New England right now.

I gotta say, we seem to have drafted the better McCourty twin. D-Mac isn't playing to his potential tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've gotten over the Ratbird hate though I'd still rather them lose.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Ratbirds are my 4th most hated team, and #1 most hated outside of the AFCS.

1. Colts
    2. Jags
    3. Texans
    4. Ravens

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yah screw the rat-birds ... PATRIOTS vs NINERS all day!

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hate the Ratbirds too, but it is kind of fun to watch the Patriots choke at home (their fans really get on my nerves...).

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It would be kinda cool to see the 2 brothers coaching against each other in the SB though

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I hate the Ravens, but I hate the Patriots even more.

Who is everyone cheering for?

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

What I thought was funny was when Brady was getting chippy with RayRay awhile ago...would have been funny to see RayRay break his hand on Brady's helmet, giving him a concussion in the process.

Dare to dream.....

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yeah it would be, but we've already seen that matchup earlier this year and it was a snoozefest ... 2 defensive teams going at it.

im not feeling the giants either, they have talent but still bore me. I've seen enough of them every week on fox with buck and aikman anyways ...

niners vs pats ... brady idolized montana and the niners growing up as a kid in bay area

And with NE at least we get to see some offense in the SB vs that stellar Niners D ... I uno something new, that would be the only matchup id look foward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar