Ratbirds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Pluck the ravens, and buck fillick. Now that that is out of the way. I don't think they could have played any better than they did. This was their SB. The O moved the ball well, especially running, and the D played like it was 2000 all over again. I don't see them getting over this one. May not win another the rest of the season.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's funny I don't have the hate for the Ravens that I do for the Colts, Steelers, Jags and Texans. I find my hatred regarding that team is focused on three individuals rather than the franchise itself. The buttheads in questions are Art Modell (already out of the picture), Ray Lewis and of course the genius himself Fillick. Once Fillick and #52 are gone I could actually see myself liking this team (i've always liked Charm City)... I think those last two should be toast shortly after the season.

3. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Anyone think several of the Ravens have fines coming their way? Bart Scott for sure, but I've heard/read Billick, Rolle, and Mcallister all complain about bad calls and saying the refs handed the game to the Pats.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Ravens did more to give the game to the pats than the officials did. I thought the pats were the cry-babies up until post-game.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Coach of the year award goes to Billick.........without him the Pats never go 16-0.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

NFL looking into Rolle comment that official called him 'boy'

have you guys heard about this? lol

link

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

very good game

the Ravens definitely shot themselves in the foot towards the end

Boller who was that ball to?

will be interesting to see what comes of the Samari Rolle incident

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG][/IMG]

Hey boy,you wants Justice?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

why is samari crying about being called boy?

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

disrespect doesn't always have to be "super serial"

the tone of the convo. can always mean much more than the actual words

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar