Ratbirds vs. Dirtybirds - I got FREE tickets!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Uh, how will you be paying for this personal update service, Visa or MasterCard? You know, agents pay people for constant updates on players that they represent.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You will get a thank you and the honour of talking to me.:grrhee:

3. The Mrs

^^^^That and .37 cents won't get me a bag of skittles at the Super WalMart!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can't put a price on knowing me AND having my phone number.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No but Kyle Boller and Chris Redman are!!!!

7. The Mrs

:clown: Why thank you. Just don't sell it for the thousands I know you'll get to share it.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting..

Joey harrington against that defense.. Could be a low scoring game..

Sounds like fun dude.. Bringing the kids?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It was low scoring. Good call RollTide. I was going to bring my son but once my mother-in-law got wind of that she suddenly decided she wanted to keep the boy overnight... so I called up my uncle who lives in Atlanta and he met us at the gate. After the game the Mrs. and Me went to some 3rd class strip joint on Northside drive. (Tiffany's) This place was so classy :sarcasm: they didn't even mind we were wearing blue jeans and Titan jerseys. :ha: A few Miller Lites and twenty singles later we were heading I-75 north bound back to Chatta-Vega$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar