Ra'Shede Hageman and other 3-4 end prospects..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sammie hill would probably start at one DE spot but Pitoatua and Martin would round out a nice rotation and then Klug would play DT in 4-2-5 and 4-1-6 nickel and dime packages. Casey and Mookie playing NT.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Also blocked 2 field goals one that resulted in a TD.

Actually he doesn't block this field goal he spikes down on it!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I think i'm starting to like Tuitt more than Hageman. I've seen him projected late 1st in most mocks, would love to pick him up in the 2nd.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

That's because Tuitt is a better player... welcome to the bandwagon btw :).

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tuitt in the 2nd rd? Only if he shows up at the combine drunk. There is no way once he measures up and works out he will last beyond the 16th pick.

This is a guy expected to be 6'6 over 300 lbs who is athletic enough to play as a 4-3 DE. That is really the difference between Hageman and Tuitt is that Hageman is viewed as an inside guy 4-3 DT or 3-4 end where Tuitt is a guy who might be projected to play on the edge in a 4-3.

These guys are Mario Williams-Julius Peppers type freaks, they will move up when scouts and coaches see them workout.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014...ys-draft-2014-scouting-report-rashede-hageman

According to this blog Hageman has been timed at 4.82 in the 40 with a 1.57 10 yard split. His vertical is around 36 inches and he can perform a 360 dunk with a basketball easily. For a guy who has already measured in at 6'6 318 at the senior bowl that is absolutely uncommonly sick!

That is first pick in the draft type elite size and athleticism.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

Ryan Carrethers
    6'3 330 lbs | Arkansas St
    54 tackles, 5 TFL, 3.5 sacks
    Projected: 5th-7th

[​IMG]

Just stumbled upon this guy. He's from Nashville. Redshirt senior. He's a monster, perfect for a NT that we can pickup in the 5th, or later. Not only can he plug up the middle, he's also a great tackler, and can get pressure on the QB when asked. He's a former wrestler, so he understands leverage.. i.e. Karl Klug. I think we may have a steal here, since he's from Nashville, I bet he gets one of those "hometown" invites that don't count towards an "official" visit. Would be perfect as a 43 or 34 DT, perfect for our scheme.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Makes me think of Dan Williams. Could go higher with a decent workout. Williams didn't do anything particularly well in his combine and look where he was taken. He was a 26th pick.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The "hometown visits" only count for guys who attend college within a certain radius of the franchise. Doesn't matter where he was born.

10. xpmar9x

Poo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar