Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Oh it makes me insanely livid. Many times I have to pass them on the right, and I usually purposely cut them off with about 3-4 feet between their front bumber and my rear bumper, followed by my middle finger extending out the window.
    Once I even grabbed a handful of pennies in my change tray and chucked them out the window at the lane squatter behind me I had to pass on the right.

I have zero tolerance for inconsiderate drivers like that.

2. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

D*mn! LMAO

I don't get that pissed off! :ha:

Goosefraba, my friend, goosefraba!

3. DCMobInc

4. DCMobInc

Wow!

Seriously, they need take some responsibility!

Good Family Guy reference there. Wish I had thought of it to begin the thread with.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Here's the way I see it. You as a lane squatter, unless you just aren't paying attention to any of your view mirrors, you know damn well I'm coming up behind you wanting to pass. It is your duty to get over out of my way (if the slow lane is otherwise empty). If you don't, I interpret that as basically, 'screw you. i'm not getting out of your way.' And I think, 'oh yes you will. one way or another.'

It's as simple as this, you don't want me chucking pennies (or even pebbles) at you, then be respectful to me and move over when I'm coming to pass you.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I love it when I politely flash my lights for the person to move over and get a middle finger for my courtesy.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

To me, that person giving me the finger would be just asking for a cloud of pennies or pebbles chucked at them after I passed them on the right.
    You disrespect me, and you'll get it back tenfold.

I should mention that this mindset of mine is the main reason I've disallowed myself to have a crotch rocket.

You try that crap with me on a bike, and I'm coming up alongside of you and kicking the crap out of your door and taking off. Don't try to swerve over and hit me because you aren't going to catch me. Don't try to read my tag because I'd have it angled up to the point you couldn't read it. Don't bother calling the cops because I'd be long gone before they could do anything.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

:ha: You posted these at the right time.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/04/15/foreclosure.phones/index.html

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Officers later said, "the incident that set the woman off was an angry motorist throwing a handful of pennies at her vehicle." Police are still looking for the penny-wielding driver.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar