1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

cause it pleases me to bring people pleasure. He would have enjoyed the present. That is enough of a reason for me.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

When you buying me something?
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'm with TJ on the whole 'fail' thing. Or image responses in general with text on them. Yes, someone else was almost funny- now YOU try.

But I do 'mega lulz' in real life. TURBO LOLZ!
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I can't stand people (and it is mostly ditzy women) who like talk like this like it is like the like only word I like know, right?

Like that and like when people like say like 'oh my god' like it really like annoys me, right?
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

my car broke down twice today. the second time i had to call my buddy to pull my :grrr::grrr::grrr: the half mile it couldn't go to get home.
  7. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

Yeah I agree with you on that. That crap is getting old! That WTFBBQ crap needs to go too. I probably could think of some more to add.
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and i've been stuck on the same freaking spot for the past hour. It doesn't help that there are no walkthroughs online yet. I guess i'll keep double jumping into anything I can find and see if it works out.
  10. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I was stuck in a vehicle today without satellite radio, and Nashville radio SUCKS...

You got your choice of either,
    new Country crap, old Rock crap, tween/teen crap, George Plaster's crap, NPR crap, and some kind of crap I can't identify.

But that's only 10 percent of what you hear, cause 90 percent of what's played is commercial crap...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.