Ranking the AFC south QB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No... Gabbert has that locked up nicely

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Same was said about Leaf,Akili Smith,Lienhart. :D

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Luck might not bust but he will suck. Just putting on that hideous single shade of blue uniform gurantees total suckage!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

This ^

5. amy

amy Starter

Ah, if only we could know the future, how wonderful it would be, eh? Considering the predictions, we can look forward to the Colts once more dominating the division. But Luck is not Manning. Never forget that.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm gonna laugh when everyone that's on Luck's jock realizes the guy can't play at the NFL level. Anyone can float a ball and throw 5 yard passes.. I'd like to see some accuracy in tight coverage, and some velocity.

And his mobility at the college level =/= good mobility at NFL.. his current speed will make him look like a hobbled Kerry Collins.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The dumbest part of the article: "You could do worse than Rusty Smith as a No. 2 quarterback."

No, no you couldn't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I disagree but thats still funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar