Ranking of Media Broadcasters on Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yep. Kinda spooky, huh?

Of course, the MVP year changed all of that. After that all you ever heard was "McNair is a warrior." Journalists, and especially broadcasters, are lazy. :ha:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Volek?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

So now the real question - if Ewker were a broadcaster, would he rank above or below Hoge? :))

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Good one.

6. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

Hodge is coming around.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

On the question of Vince or Cutler, with Leinart completely eliminated from the discussion by Esiason.

"Well, my thoughts are, Vince Young dynamic legs, throwing the ball better than we anticipated in the nfl, and they built the offense around him, but right now, I would take Jay Cutler." Simms 9-30-07
    "I saw Young on Monday Night against the N.O. Saints and I came away unbelievably impressed. His arm Strength, his ability to read defenses, and his ability to run the football. He is the ultimate Weapon...That is exactly what this kid is. He's only going to get better. He is a winner when the game is on the line. "Esiason 9-30-07
    Marino - hard to tell what his reaction was. Undetermined. But might have laughed at Esiason defending young.
    Rich Gannon - Cautiously optimistic about young qb's. No real emotion

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Old Ones I needed to post as I make adjustments.

"And every Texans fan is saying ‘what the hell did we do in the draft?’And how about Vince Young!! You probably didn’t get the game in LA, but the walk off TD by Vince in OT was a perfect way to say “How do you like me now?” Al Michaels on Vince Young. -2006 Monday night

"Vince Young makes everybody around him better." Curt Menefee - 9-13-07

9. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

do you think a lot of people in texas are titans fans just because of vy?
    the same way a lot of people in tennessee love the colts just for peyton

10. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

i think many Texans, like me for example, are drawn to the Titans because of VY. personally, realizing the NFL is a team game, i'll support every individual on our team. and yah, team success reigns over any single player's fame or fortune, including my fav.

only one goal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar