Randy Moss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well....

directed to - oochymp

for saying - "When has McNair ever had behavior issues?"

Tennessee Titans star Steve McNair was arrested in May for drunk driving after his SUV was spotted weaving erratically through the streets of downtown Nashville. The 30-year old quarterback registered .18 on a Breathalyzer test, nearly twice the state's .10 blood alcohol limit. A search of McNair's 1999 Lincoln Navigator also turned up a 9mm pistol. While he held a valid permit to carry the gat, it is illegal to possess a firearm while under the influence. McNair was charged with DUI and the gun rap.

want his mugshot?? ok fine...lol...check it out

but i think that was his only problem with the team....referin to law trouble...and i am a huge air fan always will be...and he was amazing in the locker room where it mattered most for the team and law wise (except for that) but hey find me one player who hasnt gotten introuble w/ the law as famous as him. and finally t.o. and all those guys are crap in the L/R and compeltey ruin team chem...

then again...i think randy moss has had some time to rethink and i think he will come out ready to play..and hope he does in a titans uni....personlyl would love to get him for now...then draft a S, DE, or even WR if 1 of the elite falls to us.

Attached Files:

2. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

anyone can have a bad night, the diffrence is owens does bad things everyday and moss does it every other week. we should love steve look were he took us, one bad nignt does not break a guy......unless your ray lewis.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Moss cut his own throat when he said he wasn't happy with the team losing, and this caused his bad play. Not exactly what you want to hear from a veteran difference maker. If anything, that is exactly when a vet needs to step his game up to help turn a team around. You aren't going to fix that kind of attitude.

4. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Exactly.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone can have a bad night? I'm sorry. Driving drunk on busy streets is like firing a gun into a busy area. Nobody on the team has done anything worse than drunk driving.
    I know, your buddies drive drunk, you've drove drunk, etc, but it's a huge deal. Far worse than anything pacman, haynesworth, etc have done. Nothing more irresponsible than drinking and putting other people's lives in danger.

6. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

dont put words in my mouth, i dont drive drunk and nither do my friends but thanks for trying to get inside my head. good try. i dont agree with it either driving drunk. i guess my post came across wrong, but dont go tellin people u dont even know what they do and dont do. i dont and noone else should and im sure mcnair knew it was wrong and learned a lesson. but dont call me or anyone else out on somthin they never did. u dont know any of us proably, at least me u dont.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Alright get serious, He led the leauge in dropped passes yet stilll caught more TDs than anyone else, if you can get away with doing that, youre obviously a beast. And Moss
    -Playing when he feels like it or wants to(Now pretty much never)
    -Nowhere near the skill level he once was, or played at

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

his touches are the reason for wins

9. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i use the term worthless cause yes he may lead the league in tds but that totaly out weighs the fact that he destroys teams. hes like a virus, once hes in your done. so lets keep him and anyone of the kind out. everyone knows hes good although not as good as he use to be.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think it's fair to say that Art Shell wasn't exactly the "motivator" Moss needed in Oakland. The guy looked like a freakin' deer in headlights out there and made no corrections to improve his situation except bench his top two wideouts and switch QBs like five times.

And how the he** is a deep threat going to be usefull in an offense with an imobile QB and a college tier O line. Unless he could get himself open in the first 2 seconds he was useless. Nobody could succeed under those conditions.

He pretty much had it stacked against him last season, you gotta admit, but weather you like it or not, I think it's safe to say Hillsboro Village needs a good juice bar! :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar